Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Damn I am on a delay

So I go and meet the FFL for the purchase of my new to me (Arcinal referbished) Savage British Mark IV Enfield Rifle. it shoots British .303 ammo and well I filled out the DOJ Background check and I am on a 5 day hold.

its a beautiful rifle all wood stock even wood covering the barrel. has a ten round mag, the ammunition for this things are extremely big and long.

I am excited and I am getting a hell of a deal for it. this is something I will treasure for a long time to come.

I can't wait to hit the range with it.

I think until I can find the rounds for it though, my spotter (the guy who makes sure I'm on paper at the range) is going to let me shoot his M4 (another type of High Powered rifle) let me shoot his M4 untill I find a good amount of ammo to practice with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you leave your thoughts, opinions and questions. Remember, be respectful and you'll be taken serious. Thanks!