Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Introduction

Hi, my name is Gabe. I am an information Technology Consultant in Phoenix Arizona. on my spair time though I have a great hobby. That is the sport of target shooting. The unique aspect of this all is that I am totally blind. Think what you will, but do you really want to call "The Blind Man's Bluff"?

This is a first post so it will be short because actually I have to run out the door for some things I need to get done for the day. but I will be deffinetly posting pics and things of my fire-arms in a bit and I look forward to your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say thank you for supporting our hobbie and for helping to prove that there is no such thing as a handicap ... It's just a different style and way of having to do things !

    Keep up the great shooting and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for continuing to support our hobbie and for also proving to many that there is no such thing as a handicap , only a different style and way of needing to do things....

    Keep up the great shooting and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you leave your thoughts, opinions and questions. Remember, be respectful and you'll be taken serious. Thanks!